Friday, September 25

Saw IV

Dare you see... SAW IV???

The first was well thought out, dark, twisty and like nothing I've seen before. Great!

The second was predictable, gory, hectic and yet somehow still pretty good.

The third was sickening, far-fetched and a step too far.

So six films later, I'm not quite sure what the producers are thinking, or where they are going. It's not original anymore - hopefully they're not going for a horror version of James Bond, because I'm not sure I can cope with 21 Saw films. Not that it directly affects me, but they're taking up precious cinema slots.

Defintely less a case of 'Do you dare?' and more 'Do you care...?'

1 comment:

  1. Do you know what though, I thought the same but I actually really enjoy these films. I like the fact you can watch the first one or the third one stand alone and understand what is going on or you can watch them as one long series!

    I like seeing how the films lets you in a little bit more into the sick mind of John Kramer; Jigsaw.

    I'm still a fan unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete