Monday, September 14

Pictures taken at exactly the right time

This Facebook group consists of over 1,000 photos that have supposedly been taken at 'exactly the right time' - those that would be far less effective if taken only seconds before or after. The group is really addictive, and I found myself looking through the pictures for hours at a time, and constantly checking if any new photos had been added. The huge variety of photographs in this group ensures that it remains entertaining indefinitely.

What really interests me, is that the photographs aren't always taken on a quality camera, or by a professional photographer, but the content manages to amaze and captivate with its mind-blowing beauty or sheer humour.

What really doesn't interest me is how serious the 'Group Officers' have become, creating rules and regulations. They claim it's 'Just for fun' so I think they should keep it that way! Some of them are potentially photoshopped, but I'm willing to look past this.

No comments:

Post a Comment