Friday, September 25

EnviroFurniture

I was recently watching Dragon's Den, and was less than impressed with 'Reestore's' pitch to the Dragons, which included seating which was made from old shopping trollies. These designs might not look out of place in a hospital ward, however I can't imagine them enhancing the aesthetics of a modern style apartment. Unsurprisingly, I was shocked when two of the Dragon's decided to invest £50,000 in the project.

As I was obviously missing something, I decided to check out Reestore's website, and it turns out, some of their designs aren't half bad. I can totally imagine some of these designs being a modern interior designer's idea of luxury...

A gear box table?




A plane wing table?




Can't say I'd ever want a bath in my living room though!

No comments:

Post a Comment